$ 40,000 a 45,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Junior Mobile Developer
Enhance IT Atlanta , GA USA
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Please send your resume
What you need for this position:
· An object-oriented programming language such as Java, C # or Kotlin.
· Sound understanding of the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
· Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns, data structures and best practices.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Availability to travel and live in the US
· Developing software with Agile Scrum or Kanban methodologies.
· Interacting with REST Web APIs (XML or Json).
· Using a VCS like Git or SVN.
· Working with third party libraries for Java using Maven or Gradle.
· Software Testing using tools like JUnit and Mockito.