Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Entry Level Mobile Developer
Enhance IT Atlanta , GA USA
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Please send your resume to:
Who We Are:
Enhance IT is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement and IT consultation. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want individuals who are comfortable asking “why?” The ideal candidate for this role is motivated, energized and has a creative thought process. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
What you need for this position:
· An object-oriented programming language such as Java, C# or Kotlin.
· Sound understanding of the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
· Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns, data structures and best practices.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Availability to travel and live in the U.S.