Job Description : The junior engineer, working closely with senior engineers, will be responsible for designing and implementing features concerning backend components for the NetScribe platform, including:
· Understanding the architecture, components, and software organization;
· Understanding and fleshing out new requirements, with product stakeholders;
· Reviewing requirement and implementation details with teammates;
· Driving implementation strategies;
· Implementing platform requirements;
· Ensuring that testability and test cases are implemented during development;
· Responding to support issues and other inquiries in a timely manner; and
· Supporting the needs of other teammates.
· BS/BA in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent degree.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
· 2+ years working in a software development organization, preferably using an Agile software development methodology;
· 2+ years working with the Microsoft technical stack;
· developing scalable, high-performance backend systems;
· .NET core with Microsoft Visual Studio;
· Web services, JSON, REST APIs, XML;
· MS SQL / MS SQL on Azure and Entity Framework nice to have;
· Scrum, fixed-length sprints, and Kanban.
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in English – employees will be required to communicate with English-speaking colleagues
· Enthusiastic, having a desire to learn new technologies, techniques, and applications
· Accountable, high follow through on commitments
· Team player, able to mentor more junior teammates
· Excellent organization skills and attention to detail