$ 40,000 a 45,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
We are looking for Key Account Managers to introduce our company and service to national and international catering industry clients in line with strategy and plan. They will work closely with the business development strategy team to increase the coverage of key accounts in Mexico in a swift fashion. In long term plan, a KA manager needs to interact with the clients to support their business growth based on our sales activities and promotion strategic tools. An outstanding performance will be a promising foundation as a future KA Lead crossing the country/region.
- Reach the target of acquisition of key accounts in national wide chain restaurants.
- Retain and manage key account business partners by supporting their revenue growth.
- Plan, review, adapt and execute the annual and/or more annual sales plan in line with strategy team in order to match the plan with the promotion and sales activities.
- Provide insights constructive solutions on improving KA acquisition and retain and raise requirements to improve the platform features.
- Lead and coach a team of junior KA specialists.
- Graduated from top-flight universities.
- Possess a strong sales background with the focus on key account acquisition and management.
- Solid KA resource and connections in catering industry is a plus.
- English language, business fluency.
- Social versatility. Adapts to different cultures and social levels.
- Experience of participating or leading globalization projects/localization projects in Mexico is a plus.