Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
High Level Function and Role Overview
The function of the team is
to manage and support Microsoft O365, eMail security, eFax and Exchange on
premise service for AstraZeneca ensuring high availability for all global users.
The purpose of this position is to provide 24*7 technical support on all aspects of incidents, problems and changes meeting the required SLA’s. This will involve configuring, enhancing and upgrading/maintaining these technologies, on desktop, as well as mobile apps.
The role will require the candidate to be a good communicator with excellent analytical skills and be a collaborative team player working with other service lines within the organisation.
Candidate Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Successful candidates will have expertise in Collaboration technologies and will have previously operated in an enterprise wide support environment with 3-6 years’ experience.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate successful technical issue resolution that provided clear business value.
Knowledge of expertise expected
• Managing Hybrid Messaging Environment ( Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2013 & 2010).
• Messaging support for a large enterprise by ensuring high availability for all users around 100,000 mailboxes across the globe.
• The purpose of this position is to provide 24*7 technical support on all aspects of Email, which includes Server and client based support.
• The responsibility includes analyzing, testing and providing improvement recommendations for all Messaging related services.
• Need to work very collaboratively with other service line within the organization and other third party vendor.
• Responsible to fix all user related (Messaging) issues.
• Focus efforts on automation and optimization by utilizing scripting, monitoring, and performance metrics to develop stronger systems and processes.
• Working knowledge of Office 365 portal with complete understanding of Exchange Admin console.
• Hands on experience on Exchange 2010 & 2013.
• Expert knowledge in Exchange based SMTP relay server.
• Strong troubleshooting skills on all version of MS Outlook.
• Hands of experience on eFax or any other fax server is required.
• Working Knowledge on Symantec Message lab or any other Email security product
• Hands on experience on troubleshooting of migration issues and Microsoft Outlook Client issues.
• Understanding of PowerShell commands and execution.
• Good analyzation skills on spam/phishing, anti-spam.
• Manage Spam/Content Filter along with mail related systems / tools.
• Good knowledge in TLS.
• Anti-virus/Malware analysis.
• Knowledge on whaling, ransomware, SPF, DMARC, DKIM.
• Knowledge on zero-day attack.
• Should provide Messaging support at L2/L3 for enterprise customers.
• Strong knowledge on ITIL Processes especially on incident and Change Management.
Basic understanding of FIM, PING, Active directory & Enterprise Vault will be added advantage.