L3 DATA ENGINEER
$ 50,000 a 60,000
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
Sr Network Engineer is responsible for supporting our global enterprise customer in a 24*7*365 environment. This role will work with enterprise ticketing systems, advanced network tools and have ownership of engineering tasks and processes aligned with a specific project event. This role will consist of such responsibilities as design, configure, diagnosis, testing, maintenance, and installation of Network solutions and technologies provided to the customer
Previous and broad exposure working within the Cisco general portfolio (data, voice, wireless, security, sdwan) will be needed in order to best support the end user.
This role is considered a senior level skill set and thus the additional responsibility of mentoring and assisting junior level resources is a requirement
- Minimum 7 years related experience in the networked voice and call center environments.
- High-end experience in PBX and/or Call Center systems engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline: equivalent experience is acceptable.
- Ability to work weekends and off hours as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time.
- Expert Knowledge of Cisco IP telephony and UCC Call Center technologies and solutions.
- Expert Knowledge of ASA’s.
- Knowledge of Cisco Prime tool sets.
- Experience in the administration and support of Cisco’s route/switch, wireless, security and voice portfolio.