NearShore Technology has recently partnered with a large multinational leader in the commercial building equipment field as one of its strategic innovation partners. We will be developing Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for a variety of products used to provide water and air handling solutions in commercial buildings. The goal is to make such products “smart” by collecting, transmitting, and reporting live data to technicians through a cloud-based application. Our work will focus on the integration of IoT devices, commercial building products, cloud-based data management, and reporting to mobile devices. We will be prototyping, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, and maturing the technology from prototypes for technical and production readiness. You will be working with an international and cross-functional team.
Location: Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Job duties and responsibilities:
Maintain specialized engineering labs in good working order.
- Perform basic maintenance on typical commercial building equipment and infrastructure.
- Keep the facility safe, clean, and orderly.
- Schedule and coordinate maintenance.
- Manage contractors such as electricians, plumbers, and handymen who occasionally need to provide services and facility upgrades.
- Assist a Test Engineer with lab experiments from time-to-time
- Coordinate internal personnel such as cleaning and maintenance staff.
- Ability to foresee and work on lab scaling and enhancements.
- Schedule and perform lab security checks.
- Keep and maintain inventories to track assets and client-owned equipment.
- Creation of reports.
- High school diploma.
- College or technical school experience is a plus.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Clear understand of how to build, maintain, and run a safe lab environment.
- Good communicator.
- Building maintenance and/or construction
- Guiding contractors
- Ability to communicate in English, even if limited, is a plus but not required.
- Proficient with the use of tools needed to maintain a commercial building and infrastructure.
- Personal transportation, such as a car, desired in order to make local purchases from hardware stores.
- Willingness and availability to respond to occasional situations outside of regular working hours.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- We were awarded as one of the best places to work in IT
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation Package
- Permanent - Full Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees
For more information: http://www.nearshoretechnology.com