Enhance IT is a technical consulting firm in Atlanta. We currently offer expertise to US clients in the field of Mobile Development (iOS and Android), big data, cyber security, and Exchange/ Office 365.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled professional to serve as an internal resource for our company in the field of AI with expertise in Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), Neural Networks (NN), and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing our AI practice. The responsibilities include creation of a comprehensive training program, training, mentoring, and supporting ideal candidates, as they progress towards building their career in AI Consulting. This position is based out of our head office in Atlanta, GA.
If you have a strong passion for AI and are looking to join a seasoned team of IT professionals, this could be an advantageous next step.
The Lead AI SME/ Trainer will take on the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain AI training material, focused around: ML, DL, NN & NLP.
- Interview potential candidates to ensure that they will be successful in the AI domain and training.
- Train, guide and mentor junior to mid-level AI developers.
- Prepare mock interviews to enhance the learning process provided by the company.
- Prepare and support consultants for interviews for specific assignments involving development and implementation of AI.
- Act as a primary resource for individuals working on a variety of projects throughout the US.
- Interact with our Executive and Sales team to ensure that projects and employees are appropriately matched.
The ideal candidate will not only possess a solid knowledge of the AI realm, but must also have the fluency in the following areas:
- Hands-on expertise in using AI and building machine learning models and Deep learning models
- Statistics and data modeling experience
- Strong understanding of data sciences
- Understanding of Big Data
- Understanding of AWS and/or Azure
- Understand the difference between Tensorflow, MxNet, etc
- Master’s Degree in the Computer Science or mathematics fields
- 10+ Years of professional experience in the IT Industry, in the AI realm
- Strong understanding of MongoDB, Scala, Node.js, AWS, & Cognitive applications
- NoSQL databases, bot framework, data streaming and integrating unstructured data
- Rules engines e.g. drools, ESBs e.g. MuleSoft
- Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks
- Deep Learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Torch, Caffee, Theano, CNTK, scikit-learn, numpy, scipy
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) concepts such as topic modeling, intents, entities, and NLP frameworks such as SpaCy, NLTK, MeTA, gensim or other toolkits for Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
- Experience data profiling, data cleansing, data wrangling/mungline, ETL
- Familiarity with Spark MLlib, Mahout
- Google, Bing, and IBM Watson APIs
- Hands on experience as needed with training a variety of consultants
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of IOT space
- Understand Academic Data Science vs Corporate Data Science
- Knowledge of the Consulting/Sales structure