Lead Integrations Engineer
Nivel de Inglés
Location: Chicago, ILCompany Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.Department Overview
Our IT organization has a critical role in driving extraordinary business results. Through a strong partnership with other areas of our business, we bring innovative thinking to every conversation and deliver with integrity. We’re looking for people who bring great ideas and who make our partners’ ideas better. Intellectually curious advisors (not order takers) who focus on outcomes to creatively solve business problems. People who not only embrace change, but who accelerate it.Job Description
Administers the technical operation of Motorola Solutions servers, applications, networks, databases, and associated hardware. Evaluates, procures, installs, and upgrades hardware, software, and applications. Ensures the performance, accuracy, quality, integrity, and security of Motorola Solutions technical environment.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Collaborate with business analysts in evaluating the functional requirements and map them to the appropriate technical objects.
- Design, architect and implement large scale enterprise grade integration solutions
- Enhance the API security posture by exceeding industry standards to secure the organization digital assets.
- Establish and apply best practices to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication
- Foster the Agile DevOps culture through latest toolset to improve customer satisfaction through rapid, continuous delivery
- Develop innovative and reusable frameworks to reduce the development cost and time
- Ensure delivery of a robust, scalable, and resilient integration solution
- Manage day-to-day efforts towards project accomplishments
- 7+ Years of strong expertise in Enterprise integration platforms like Mulesoft, Oracle FMW SOA, MFT and B2B/EDI frameworks
- Hands on experience on Mulesoft Anypoint platform, API manager and runtime manager
- Subject Matter expert in API-led connectivity and its engineering principles
- Proficiency in understanding the Mulesoft cloudhub and on-prem environmental concepts and establishing the connectivity solutions
- Extensive knowledge in RAML,Dataweave,XQuery, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XSD, XPATH, XSLT and adapters/connectors.
- Good knowledge on industry standard B2B/EDI Rosettanet PIP transactions covering the Order management, finance and supply chain modules
- Develop custom web services, proxies, BPEL processes, business rules, XSLT transformations, XPATH expressions, router components, weblogic scripts, BAM reports.
- Provide technical troubleshooting on issues related to weblogic server,SOA composites, MFT transfer jobs and domain components
- Proficient in leveraging the standard technology adapters such as File adapter, FTP adapter, DB adapter,Oracle Apps adapter, web service adapter, REST adapter
- Expertise in handling web service faults and usage of fault framework
- Passionate about customer satisfaction and learning about the business
- Ability to work within tight timelines
- Deliver outcomes with little supervision, must be a self starter and self motivated
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm for problem identification and solving
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions
- Ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple business practices
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Must be a good communicator when working internally as well as with external partners
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of relevant experience
Under 10%Relocation Provided
ExperiencedReferral Payment Plan
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.