$ 45,000 a 50,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
An international company developing best-in-class optical polymers to be used in the new generation of foldable and rollable displays for smartphones, tablets, wearables, and even for devices that have not been invented yet but will revolutionize the way people interact with electronic devices.
We are starting our new office in Guadalajara Mexico and we are looking for the best and brightest engineers to help us build the most advanced materials informatics platform ever!
We are looking for candidates with experience in back-end engineering as well as database administration to help us create the next iteration of AI/robotics for advanced materials development.
Join us to take the next step in a new materials’ research
· 5 + years of back-end project experience in a leadership role in things like database administration (configuring, managing, and maintaining database networks and systems).
· Working knowledge of back-end applications
· Some experience in front-end applications or user interface projects
· Experience in Automation and Control projects
· Experience in Machine Learning projects
· Experience managing projects with multidisciplinary teams
· Ability to manage people from different backgrounds for one single goal
· Must be action-oriented
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to work effectively in a team-based project environment
· College diploma or University degree in a relevant field of study (Computer Science, Systems Design or related fields)
· Fluent in English and Spanish
This position does require travel (approximately 30%)
Nice to Have:
Working knowledge of project management tools (Asana, Microsoft Project, Trello, Jira, etc.) Project management experience in a highly technical field PMP, Lean or Six Sigma training