Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
As a Linux/Unix Engineer you are going to be part of the development team that develops our migration product from the Unix perspective. Your role will be a mix of a Linux/Unix system administrator, BASH scripter and technical support resource.
· 5+ years’ experience on system administration off all major Linux distributions and Unix (AIX, Solaris, HPUX).
· Must have strong experience in BASH .
· Proficiency on public cloud providers’ services: AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud, etc.
· Understanding of kernel concepts (filesystems, virtual memory, sockets).
· Excellent troubleshooting skills of boot and network problems.
· Excellent understanding of Git.
· Experience running Linux servers in a VMware environment.
· SAN technology, Linux Volume Manager/Filesystems, Multi-pathing.
· Networking concepts – LACP, VLAN tagging, etc.
· Understanding of SQL.
· Customer service and support experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.