3+ years of experience with the Linux command line interface. As the Engineer will be required monitor and to troubleshoot a variety of issues including (but not limited to): to resource utilization, network utilization, and process interaction. Linux+ certification or equivalent preferred.
- Requires proficiency in scripting in BASH, Python, JSON, Ruby and/or other languages.
- Experience with monitoring and metrics tools/stacks such as Grafana, Graphite, Nagios, Icinga or Prometheus.
- Requires excellent problem solving & analytical skills. The Engineer must also demonstrate a methodical approach to troubleshooting problems, as they will be responsible to solve problems with varying degrees of complexity.
- Requires knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always up, always available service.
- Cross Functional Skill Development - willing to learn new skills and roles to meet the needs of their team.
- Experience identifying and resolving high-severity, time-sensitive issues and outages across large, distributed, multi-service environments
work a flexible schedule, varying hours may include mornings, evenings,
weekends and extended hours as part of the operations duties.
Location: Aguascalientes or Monterrey
To apply, please email to Imelda Badillo