Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Linux System Administrator
As Linux System Administrator you will be in charged to install, support and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems. Other duties may include scripting or light programming, project management for systems-related projects.
Softtek is a global organization with multiple portfolios, with a wide variety of projects. Each project is unique and may not require the same stack which opens the opportunity for innovation. This role will challenge your abilities and skills, all while also enabling you to continuously grow your knowledge and career.
Industry & Project:
· This position gives you the chance to start your Softtekian career working in one of our projects in the airline industry for USA.
· The Airline industry have a strong infrastructure model that needs to be available 24x7 which allows to posting a unique environment of technical challenge and learning and innovation.
· IT professionals working in the airline industry acquire a higher value in the marketplace due to the extensive expertise required to deliver reliable and agile services in the industry.
· Work in multicultural environments .
· Excellent team work ability in order to comply with SLAs.
· Be able to solve diverse kind of problems .
· General troubleshooting related to Linux Environments .
· Propone improvements and help in designing new solutions
· Redhat version 5,6 and 7 is a MUST
· Good knowledge or interest in learning HP UX and Solaris (8 & 10)
· vCenter experience at at operator level
· Bash scripting ( Bash, KSH, perl, python)
· Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
· Experience with documenting procedures.
· Be willing to work with and learn the latest Linux Server technologies as they are released and implemented.
· System Ticketing experience (e.i. service now)
· Fluency in English.
· Excellent written communication skills in the English language
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, varying hours may include mornings, evenings, weekends and extended hours as part of the operations duties.
Location: Aguascalientes or Monterrey
To apply, please email to