As a Performance Manager at Ludia, you will be part of the leadership team of one of our upcoming/live games. Equipped with a strong analytical thinking, competitive insights and growth hacking best practices, you will:
- Champion the Product Identity/Strategy;
- Own the overall Product Performance & Growth
- Drive the updates roadmap process;
- Be responsible for the Live Ops and Monetization strategy;
- Lead a team of data analysts and economic designers.
This role reports directly to the producer.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Defend the strategy and product identity, in collaboration with the Product Leadership and Marketing teams:
- Collaborate to define market opportunities/studies (Target Audience, Competitors, Benchmark/KPI comparisons, etc)
- Align with Product Identity, Key Pillars/Targeted Innovations and Competitive Positioning.
- Define user research needs and requirements and gather knowledge about the target audience (concept tests, surveys, playtests, icon testing, etc). Bring an external vision to the team by doing reference research on relevant games and identifying best practices/trends on specific systems and functionalities.
- Plan and execute the Soft Launch strategy (territory, platform, target features, objectives, ideas), in synchronization with Marketing.
Be in charge of product performance and growth, in partnership with Product Leadership and Marketing:
- Build, manage and maintain the quantitative models used to measure/manage gaming engagement and product performance (KPI Framework/Models supporting Revenue Forecasting and Weekly Performance Tracking).
- Define and be in charge of impactful target KPIs for the game, and collaborate with the team to drive the strategy in the background.
- Define/be in charge of Product Performance reports and information disseminated to Product Managers, Marketing and other stakeholders to identify optimization levers and support various decision making processes.
- Work in partnership with Marketing on Growth (Platform, ASO, AU, Creatives).
Pilot the roadmap update process:
- Prioritize backlog content - while balancing the needs of the game team, stakeholders and players - and drive a collaborative and transparent process for the roadmap in collaboration with Game Design and Production.
- Gather team and stakeholder priorities in terms of functionalities using market data and knowledge.
Be responsible for the monetization strategy and live operations:
- Define and continuously improve the monetization strategy and the economics of gambling. Plan, analyze, optimize and execute Live Ops (in-game events, sales).
- Conduct A/B tests to optimize revenue.
- Lead the user personalization and segmentation plan. Lead a team of data analysts and business designers.
In addition to the economics of gambling, direct the player's progress and efforts to balance gambling. Manage the Game Economics Designer(s) on the team, prioritize their tasks and collaborate with Game Design on training, mentoring and career development.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in game development is required;
- Mobile F2P game expertise in a relevant role is required, including experience in working on live titles;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability through the use of hands-on exploration of data;
- Intermediate Excel/Amplitude/self-serve analytics tools experience is a must;
- Experience in A/B testing and segmentation is desired;
- Good design instincts and understanding of the player base;
- Skills for competitor benchmarking and market analysis;
- Self-motivated and focused on product growth, relentlessly identifying most important levers and KPIs driving impact;
- Ability to be a change agent within and outside the team, translating data insights into actions;
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines, build trust with teammates and influence effectively;
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate complex results throughout an organization at all levels;
- People management skills are desired. Qualifications