MAGENTO UX WEB DEVELOPER
Nivel de Inglés
Our client, a leading sales and distribution company in the industrial products vertical, has retained us to find excellent candidates to compete for an immediate MAGENTO UX WEB DEVELOPER in Querétaro, Querétaro.
This role is responsible for front end, back end and the company´s webpage and ecommerce platform efficiency, providing programming, SEO optimization (with the help of an agency) and s lookingat all time for the best UX / UI solutions, and for helping with effective migrations. The position intensely interacts with one of the best agencies worldwide.
Key success factors for this position will be the ability to service the organization internally by programming, reviewing and consulting with different stakeholders and the skills to go beyond just programming and Magento Upgrades. The client hasto redesign some of the core functionalities of the Magento platform, so this position needs someone with a few years ofexperience with Magento.
- Oversee company’s eCommerce platform to ensure revenue growth and SEO optimization.
- Build strategies designed to drive traffic to website.
- Partner with different stakeholders to increase eCommerce revenue for key customers.
- Significant emphasis will be placed on programming in Magento.
- Leverage internal and external data supplied by eCommerce to monitor and forecast business performance.
- Apply key-learning to grow revenue and increase profitability with new and existing accounts.
- Ensure eCommerce go-to-market plans for new products are executed with excellence and in a timely manner.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems, Technology or related fields
- 3 to 5 years of direct-to-consumer eCommerce experience with MAGENTO driven Websites
- Experience working directly with top tier eCommerce retailers with demonstrated track record of strong partnerships and sales growth.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to draw actionable conclusions from a wide variety of data points / KPI`s.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the eCommerce landscape which includes digital marketing, eCommerce and brand strategies, and specific expertise on driving traffic to eCommerce sites and converting clicks to sales.
- Fully Bi-cultural English-Spanish, articulate and persuasive with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to partner, collaborate, and communicate directly and effectively at all levels
- Must have strong commitment to delivering world class customer service to internal and external customers
- Solid business acumen & understanding
- Solid balance of analytical, strategic and tactical capabilities
- Exercise considerable independence and judiciously make decisions based on thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality, discretion and integrity
- Computer literate with high level experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet