The Sr. Manager, Application Security will lead a team to provide updated guidance to Herbalifes development teams on the current software development security standards, as well as, led the ongoing testing of the security controls of Herbalife’s applications.
- Managing the day to day activities related to application security management system and the application security pipeline
tools, standards, and processes into the Software development life cycle.
- Define and enforce the vulnerability management process which must include vulnerability assessment and pen tests as well as a continuous improvement process.
test‐driven application design.
- Close interaction with Herbalife’s Development teams for guidance on proper application security best practices and standards
- Support internal and external contractual, regulatory and legal Herbalife’s requirements compliance relevant to application security
- Assign and manage end of month support for application security team
- 24x7 availability for incident response and end of month support
· +5 years Performing testing of new and existing applications for security vulnerabilities
· +5 years Integrating security into development processes
· +5 years Consulting with development teams on secure architecture and best practices
· +5 years Developing secure coding training and education
· +5 years Participating security operations support and incident handling
· +5 years Evaluating and recommending new and emerging security products and technologies
· +5 years Leadership competencies: IT Strategy and governance; IT
· +5 years Quality management; development management;
· Technical Certifications such as CISM, CASE, GWEB, CSSLP, etc.
· Secure software design and development
· Related experience in the Application Cybersecurity, IT Security field and application development operations.
· Project management skills
· Application operations and security frameworks and best practices
· Embedded Application information management systems in to application development lifecycle
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or equivalent discipline