Nivel de Inglés
Transnational Company Global Leader in Marketing and Distribution of Food Supplements requests: Manager, DevOps
The Manager, DevOps leads a team in designing, testing, implementing, and supporting DevOps activities infrastructure, focusing on ensuring on-time and accurate delivery of team goals. This role coordinates with other cross-functional teams to ensure delivery and oversees DevOps Engineers in providing consultation and technical support for life cycle planning, problem management, integration, and configuration.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
· 5 - 7 year’s total demonstrated experience in the Information Technology industry.
· At least 3 year’s demonstrated experience as a DevOps engineer, Server Operations engineer, or Application Developer.
· Supervise up to 5 direct reports in a single location and time zones.
· Proficient in DevOps Automation tools Azure DevOps, GIT, Pipelines, Automated Testing using SonarQube, IIS Administration, Container Technologies (Docker/Kubernetes), API Management Tools like Kong, Monitoring and Alerting Tools Splunk/Dynatrace, Salesforce Administration/DevOps
· Experience in systems administration or DevOps tools administration
· Experience in managing DevOps teams in an Agile Delivery/onshore-offshore model
· Experience in general automation of infrastructure, provisioning, and configuration management functions
· Experience with release, workflow management, or in a variety of phases spanning the release lifecycle
· Experience supporting configuration management activities to establish and maintain the integrity of the products
Certificates / Training: Preferred:
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundational level
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert/Administrator
• Manages a team (5+) in Release Management
• Ensures team delivers high quality, accurate, viable, and reliable products
• Coaches, guides, and provides mentorship to team
• Works closely with other cross-functional teams to enable team productivity
• Coordinates and supervises creation of team deliverables
• Escalates risks and resolves issues to enable team delivery
Send CV in PDF format in English to the email address specified in contact information in the name of the position as title, otherwise it will not be taken in consideration