Manual Tester Sr & software development experience
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
Technical, Business & Role Skills:
Minimum 2 years experience working in sofware development and minimum 3 in software testing
· Experience with UNIX DB (DB2/SAP Hana) Administration and testing.
· Requirement Analysis to generate Test Cases.
· Test Case Design and Execution.
· Working under Agile – Scrum methodology.
· Implementing QA processes and Process Improvements.
· Reporting metrics and progress on QA activities.
Activities to Perform:
· Support the testing effort along the rest of the team.
· Follow the test strategy and support the creation of the test plan for QA activities.
· Create Test cases based on project requirements.
· Work in test execution efforts.
· Help in gathering QA results and metrics for the team.
· Ensure project requirements are met from the QA perspective.
· Maintain Regression test suites and keep them growing as per project needs.
Languages Very Good English 80%
Location: Monterrey, Aguascalientes
About Softtek: Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT solutions with 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With 15 Global Delivery Centers in the U.S., Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Spain, Hungary and India, Softtek helps improve and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries. Softtek is the creator and a leader of the nearshore industry.
For more information on what we do, who we are, and career opportunities, visit www.softtek.com / Follow us @Softtek on Twitter, and be our fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/softtek