Marketing Automation Specialist
This role will support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs, marketing automation, and other technology platforms necessary to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Additionally, this role will have excellent English verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to bring effective collaboration and communication with fellow marketing team members other departments. This role will report directly to the Director of Marketing Analytics and Automation.
- Become a subject expert in the HubSpot platform and work closely with team members to provide execution support.
- Create and manage emails, landing pages, custom forms, webinar registration, event registration, campaigns and other assets within the marketing automation system. (HubSpot) within the Marketing Team’s 2 week Sprint Agile framework
- Support the distribution of customer communications through the creation, testing, execution and tracking of demand generation and operations-focused digital and direct marketing campaigns in HubSpot, Mailchimp and Salesforce.
- Work with Market Managers, Content and Creative team members to build and launch lead generation and nurturing campaigns such as workflows and lead flows.
- Develop meaningful database segmentation that translates into a tailored campaign and program experience for audiences that span across specific market segments, industries, and roles.
- Improve the use of CRM and marketing automation systems by studying current processes and designing improvements.
- Contribute to building a scalable marketing automation engine by using naming conventions, file organization and digital campaign standards.
- Participate in the data integration process with other enterprise applications by c leaning, matching and formatting lead lists from various sources.
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database.
- Work with Marketing and Sales analytics to provide source reporting that informs strategic analysis and decisions.
- Other duties as assigned in support of the Digital Marketing team.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience with email marketing, CRM systems, and/or marketing automation. HubSpot experience a plus but not required
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable with a desire to improve processes.
Please submit your resume in english.