Mdl. Mobile Developer
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
Toshiba is looking for an experienced Mobile software developer to join our mobile team to develop mobile applications on iOS and Android (Multi-functional printer control, portable printer control, voice recognition, and Augmented Reality). As a mobile Software Developer, you will interact with stakeholders to scope and understand the business requirements and be responsible for its implementation. Also you will coordinate with the QA Team to fix issues and automate tests.
We are a high energy and fast paced team using Agile/Scrum methodology. The ideal candidate is a high-paced person capable of jumping into a development team and start taking on very complex or ambiguous tasks. Also, the ideal candidate should have proven experience in mobile development and Agile methodologies.
- Take user stories and tasks and be able to implement them
- Design code solutions, write clean code and review others’ code
- Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality products.
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot existing portfolio of mobile applications and develop new applications (from scratch)
- Communicate status and identify project risks and be accountable during the whole life-cycle.
*Attractive Benefit Package and Salary
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 4 - 5 years of experience in Mobile
- 2 years IOS Development
- 3 - 5 years of experience in either of the following languages:, Objective-C, Swift,
- Xamarin (.NET), , React Native, Android is a high-desired plus
- Proven experience with mobile (phones/tablets) or embedded systems
- Proficiency with MAC OS tools and environment (Xcode, system terminal)
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control and testing.
- Responsible, self-organized and good communication skills.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment.
Toshiba's technological heritage spans more than a century. Toshiba dedicates more than $4 billion of its annual revenue to research and development, which has contributed to the success of the company's solutions products. Consistently recognized for innovation, quality and technological excellence, Toshiba has garnered more than 200 industry awards and product recommendations including being a thirteen-time winner of BTA's "Most Favored Manufacturer".
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion-dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader. The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities