$ 35,000 a 40,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Softtek, a leading Mexican IT consulting company with a history of more than 30 years in the market where we distinguish ourselves as one of the best places to work, with presence in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Is looking for:
Microsoft Dynamics Dev
- Experience in enhancing and customizing (xRM Development) the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform the entity model security model and Web service.
- Design Coding development implementation and management of MS Dynamics.
- Experience in customizing Dynamics CRM Forms Views and Dashboards.
- Develop plug-ins for Dynamics CRM applications.
- Creating and implementing custom Dynamics Business processes and Custom workflows · Developing and deploying unmanaged Dynamics Solutions.
- Experience working with MS Dynamics Unified Service Desk (USD) customization Interactive Service Hub and Field Service.
- .Net development (C#) with object-oriented programming
- Power Apps
- Agile (SCRUM)
Activities to perform:
- Perform customizations and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Built plugin and custom workflows.
- Develop and implement custom programming as required by business processes
- Maintain the health of the CRM environment keeping aware of current patches, versions.
- Build Custom reports using SSRS.
- Ensure CRM applications meet corporate objectives, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve business requirements issues.
- Install, configure, maintain and upgrade MS CRM Software.
- Collaborate with Business Systems Analysts, other developers, and system owners in the testing of new CRM programs and applications.
- Ensure that any new software CRM integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Conduct research on new and emerging CRM technologies or technologies that can be leveraged through existing CRM investments.
- Devise, coordinate, and conduct data-cleansing initiatives to purge and eliminate corrupt or redundant information from CRM database.
- Build custom reporting and dashboards specific to task.
- Create and maintain data integration & Unit Testing.
- Work with IT to establish back-up systems for DR.
- Work with other executives that sets the company’s strategic direction
- Ensure implementation and refinement as required of formal process to support the product.
Benefits of law and superiors.
Excellent working environment.
Send your Resume!
Any doubts about the position find me in LinkedIn (Jonathan Robles)