Mid QA Manual Tester
Nivel de Inglés
In Advancio we are passionate about technology and the power it has to change the world. We are building a company where we serve great businesses, hire great people, and have lots of fun doing what we love.
Right now, Advancio is looking for a Mid Level QA Engineer who will be working together with a Quality Assurance (QA) team to assess product problems and brainstorm solutions checking that raw materials or components involved in the production process are of suitable quality.
Estimating time involved in assuring each product's quality and meeting deadlines.
Writing and reviewing testing plans.
Investigating and communicating causes of defects that occur during the testing phase with the department and how to prevent them in future products.
Communicating with other departments to coordinate scheduling for QA testing or bug corrections.
• Intermediate ISTQB Foundations level knowledge (Certification not required).
• 2+ years experience Manual Testing for Mobile/Web applications (Functional/Non-Functional).
• Conversational English
• Test plan creation.
• Experience in test case design and execution, bug tracking, reports, and metrics.
• Full understanding of the bug life cycle and reporting bugs.
• Basic to intermediate Scrum knowledge.
• SDLC understanding.
Benefits by law (INFONAVIT/IMSS, vacations).
Remote work/Relocation bonus.
Life insurance, Minor Medical Insurance, Savings account, productivity and birthday/anniversary bonuses, and even more cools perks!
Paid time off without waiting a year.
Excellent company culture and fun monthly activities!