Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
This role is for a Skype for business/Lync Infrastructure Engineer with an excellent understanding of server, voice and data systems implementation and associated project management methodology is essential. Other work will involve both remote and on-site fault diagnosis as part of our ongoing support commitments.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate significant practical experience with Lync 2013 and Skype for Business 2015 operational support including migration and implementation experience.
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
You must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to take a leading role in a dynamic IT project and support team supplying industry-standard technology solutions across the globe.
* 2nd line incident resolution of applications and data issues related to Lync 2013/Skype 2015 and related services
* Proactive management of the global infrastructure to maximize performance and reliability
* Ensure system integrity, security and recoverability.
* Provide technical advice and education to the junior engineers
* Drive opportunities for process and service improvement.
* Deliver solutions to recurring issues to drive process improvement.
* Good knowledge in ITIL process.
Essential experience and qualifications:
* Significant Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype 2015 support, deployment, migration; configuration experience
* Good understanding in Hybrid environment (Lync online/sfb online)
* Excellent understanding in Active Directory and MS Exchange
* Understanding LAN, WAN migration and support
* Good understanding of the TCP/IP protocol
* Sonus, Cisco and other voice solution deployment, configuration and support
* Microsoft IIS, SCCM and SSL certificate support, deployment and configuration
* SQL and storage, configuration and support
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
· 10 Vacation Days after 1st year working with us.
· 5 PTOs per year after 3rd month
· 25% Vacations Bonus
· 15 salary days as Christmas Bonus
· Major Medical Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Free snacks and drinks
· Free beers and coffee
· Christmas Party
· Body Massages (Twice A Month)
· Flexible Home Office, depends on project needs