M&S International Software
DEVBOT is a Full-Stack Development company based in Austin, TX, and a production studio in Monterrey, Mexico. We have an incredible opportunity for a Middle UI/UX Developer to join the #TeamDEVBOT.
You are responsible for delivering high quality solutions to create and improve user experience and user interface for our desktop and mobile applications. This role involves a strong collaboration with engineering and product management to define and implement innovative UI/UX designs.
• 2 - 4 years of designing web applications or products with an excellent design portfolio to prove it.
• Must be visually design focused, but also have UX/Interaction knowledge.
• Strong skills with the tools of the trade: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and any other recent software necessary to produce high quality design deliverables using Windows or OSX operating systems.
• Strong knowledge of responsive web design, HTML, and CSS.
• Front-end development knowledge and experience is a desirable skill.
• Great analytical, organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Must work effectively as part of a team in agile environments.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
• Interpersonal skills.
• A flexible approach and ability to adapt.
• Ability to work under your own initiative.
• Be collaborative and articulate: Able to clearly explain your design choices while valuing the feedback of your team.
• Create wireframes, high-quality mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate new design concepts.
• Maintain and support design, user interface and front-end development of existent websites and mobile applications.
• Deliver UI/UX designs, style guides, final graphics and provide design support to the engineering team throughout the development cycle.
• Continuously stay current with UI/UX trends in the market, unique design styles, imagery and emerging technologies and introduce these methodologies into product designs.
• Participate in user acceptance testing of new products providing feedback to the development team on usability and overall functionality.
• Act as a source of product knowledge for the team.
• Good knowledge managing CMS platforms such as Wordpress or Joomla, among others.
(During this season only and due to the contingency presented by COVID-19, we have #HomeOffice available for this position).