Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
As Middleware specialist you will supports and simplifies complex distributed applications. It includes web servers, application servers, messaging and similar tools that support application development and delivery. Middleware is especially integral to modern information technology based on XML, SOAP, Web services, and service-oriented architecture.
Softtek is a global organization with multiple portfolios, with a wide variety of projects. Each project is unique and may not require the same stack which opens the opportunity for innovation. This role will challenge your abilities and skills, all while also enabling you to continuously grow your knowledge and career.
Industry & Project:
· This position gives you the chance to start your Softtekian career working in one of our projects in the airline industry for USA.
· The Airline industry have a strong infrastructure model that needs to be available 24x7 which allows to posting a unique environment of technical challenge and learning and innovation.
· IT professionals working in the airline industry acquire a higher value in the marketplace due to the extensive expertise required to deliver reliable and agile services in the industry.
· Manage the Middleware infrastructure of our customer that is deployed in a large technology stack .
· Maintain 10 different platforms which support all Airline’s operations.
· Ticket resolution based on defined KPIs .
· Proactive monitoring and definition of alerts and automated actions that lead to reduce the number of incidents received .
· Expertise knowledge on following technologies (at least 2 required):
o Tomcat /TC Server
o IBM MQ (Messaging)
o TIBCO EMS (Enterprise Messaging Services)
o TIBCO Business Connect / Business Events
· Expert in UNIX (OS level, DNS, trace route, user management and Garbage collection) is a MUST.
· Shell Scripting is a MUST.
· Basic Knowledge On:
o Networking : TCP/IP protocol, routers/switches & F5 load balancer
o Ticketing tool (Remedy, Service-Now or any )
o Monitoring tool and alerts
o Familiar with SLA, Process and Escalation matrix: ITIL certificated is an advantage
o Problem analysis, troubleshooting and use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently
· Fluency in English.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, varying hours may include mornings, evenings, weekends and extended hours as part of the operations duties.
To apply, please email to