Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
iTexico is a global software technology company that leverages development teams in Mexico under a NearshorePLUS model. We are devoted to providing dedicated software development teams as a service for Mobile, Web, Fullstack, API, Database and Cloud. We provide end-to-end design, development, testing, and support services by leveraging an innovative nearshore model. With its headquarters in Austin, TX, as well as wholly-owned software development and delivery centers in Guadalajara and Aguascalientes, Mexico.
While being fast and affordable, iTexico produces the best possible nearshore solutions. Even after the development is complete, iTexico provides businesses with continued support, allowing companies to quickly update and expand existing mobile applications with a team that already understands their needs and priorities.
We are looking for:
Demonstrates ability to understand how their design decisions affect the scalability performance and overall cost of the application they own.
● Combines expert understanding of multiple domains with their technical skills in order to improve the effectiveness of multiple domains in question.
● Skilled at project estimating – identifying milestones, work effort required, potential barriers to success
● Finds creative ways to execute even when there’s not a pre-determined path or map to follow.
● As a domain expert is able to technically vet candidates around the nuances of technology.
Behaviors and Abilities Required:
● Expertise in defining API contracts for use by Mobile Devices.
● Experience with Event-Driven Development.
● Experience with Test Driven Development.
● Research and introduce new technology to improve the applications and/or the development pipeline.
● Collaborate with Product/Experience management and analyze technical risk/rewards of new features in order to prioritize implementation.
Accountable for resolution of technically challenging issues facing the organization.
● Improve accuracy of development schedules and lowers project risk.
● Increase the level of teams’ technical ability and drives measurable improvement of quality of code.
● Ensure that projects meet ‘Definition of Done’ quality standards.
● Delivers feature improvements including performance and scalability improvements.
● 80% of time spent in hands on development..