Tipo de puesto
Altran is the undisputed world leader in engineering and R&D services. Altran offers its clients a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. Altran supports its clients, from concept to industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow and has been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defence & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transport, Industry & Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. Today, Altran counts more than 50,000 employees and operates in over 30 countries.
Altran is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year + heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. People matter, results count.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as Mobile Xamarin Developer (Freelance 3 months Project)
Located: 100% remote or can be in Guadalajara´s Office
As a Design Technologist, you specialize in creating modern, front-end applications for web or mobile. You thrive on making user experiences that are both beautiful and functional. You believe that design and technology are at their best when they’re working together and learning from one another. You love to experiment and never shy away from making a prototype to prove out a new concept or to explore the latest trends. There’s nothing better than making software that feels amazing to use.
• Build user-centered applications using modern web and mobile technologies
• Collaborate with designers, strategists and other technologists to create user experiences that make an impact and achieve our clients’ goals
• Help non-technical team members and clients understand technical concepts, possibilities, and limitations
• Be an advocate for the latest UX technology patterns and trends
• Deliver quality work throughout the entire development lifecycle
· Professional experience developing websites and/or mobile apps
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
· Excellent /Advanced English level
· Portfolio of recent work
· Proficient with either or both:
· Web application development (HTML, CSS, JS), including at least one major framework (React.js, Angular, Vue, etc.) and compiled languages (TypeScript, LESS, etc.)
· Cross-platform mobile application development (React Native, Xamarin, etc.)
· Proficient with:
· Working in an Agile environment
· Setting up and building projects using frameworks and CLI tools
· Applying visual themes and animation to UI components and creating components with unique look and feel
· Creating layouts and interactions that work across different devices and screen sizes
· Handling user input/interactions, navigation, and transitions
· Integrating with backend APIs and third-party SDKs
· Deploying to cloud hosting and/or distributing via app stores
(Depending on level):
· Presentation skills
· Scoping and planning work and tasks
· Full-stack development (Node, Python, etc.)
· Accessibility development and testing
· Unit tests and UI automation tests
· Native mobile development (Swift, Kotlin)
· 3D technologies (Unity, WebGL)
· DevOps, including CI/CD and command line scripting
· Open source contributions
· Professional articles, videos, or speaking experience
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are the world leader in engineering and R & D services since 30 years!.