Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nearshore Technology is a high-tech outsourcing company providing IT services to Fortune 1000 companies with a focus in Healthcare, Financial Services, and Technology. Nearshore is headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. Our goal is to provide high quality IT services with exceptional customer service to our clients while creating a fun environment to work in. Nearshore is passionate about what we do and we are looking for people that share that passion.
Come work for a fun company with great opportunity for growth and training. We know our employees are our most valuable asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Location: Puebla or Merida
Travel: Will be needed
Salary: Based on skill level and experience
· Understands and implements logging, tracing, and unit tests in new and existing software.
· Understands basic software architecture concepts, and is able to participate in architectural discussions-
· Shows innovation and creativity in solving problems; draws upon different sources for ideas and solutions.
· Able to troubleshoot and debug existing software and provide technical field support.
· Understands database architecture, interfaces, and is able to participate in the design of robust databases and their associated support structures.
· Can implement basic designs and layouts for thick-client or web-based user interfaces.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Excellent communication skills: Able to speak with non-Spanish speakers and understand different types of accents.
· 2+ yrs of experience as a Full stack software developer
· Must have strong experience with C#, .NET, Visual Studio, ASP NET, .NET Core.
· Strong programming skills in CSS & HTML.
· Experience with Angular 2 +
· Must have solid Unit or Automated testing experience (SpecFlow, Nunit, MSunit, Karma, Jasmine, Selenium or similar tool).
· Knowledge in Design Patterns & Principles
· Knowledge on Databases especially on SQL Server.
Nice to have
· Experience with Git
· Mobile testing (Android / Apple)
· Load testing
· Experience with Slack or TFS
· Relocation Package
· Permanent - Full-Time Job
· Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
· Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
· 100% Payroll scheme
· Career Path
· Cool offices and a collaborative environment
· American Company culture
· Health & Wellness program for employees