- Design, implement and test the various applications that comprise our aftermarket domain services.
- Continuously refine existing systems to improve their reliability, performance, and manageability.
- Provide operational support for critical customer-facing systems as well as internal APIs/tools.
- Collaboratively design and document next-generation systems.
Required Background and Skills
- MANDATORY: ADVANCED VERBAL AND WRITTEN ENGLISH SKILLS.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems
- 3+ years of relevant full-time software engineering experience
- Expert level knowledge in the full Microsoft stack (.NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API, IIS).
- Experience with multiple data platforms is a plus (MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) software development, Git/GitHub, and related tools.
- Passion for self-driven, continuous learning both in and out of the office
- Excellent communication skills are required to be able to convey technical issues and details to non-technical users.
- Monthly Salary: $2,000.00 – $3,000.00 Dollars, according to skills and experience
- Home-Office or in our offices in Guadalajara, CDMX, and Monterrey.
- Payment in actual American dollars.
- Vacation and PTO.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible schedule from 8am to 8pm
* ONLY RESUMES IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED.