Summary of Work:
The .NET Architect will play a critical role in design and architecture to build solutions for our various integration systems. The selected candidate will be responsible for business requirement analysis and finalizing the most valuable product features to finalize Scope, Priorities and Deliverables Plan.
Additionally, the responsibilities of the .NET Architect include:
- Create and implement a product roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies and/or alliance product landscape.
- Drive the System enabled initiatives by redesigning best in class business processes and mapping them in the system using Microsoft Technology stack
- Follow guidelines of TOGAF and CA Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Build product to fulfill compliances, certifications and audit considerations
- Lead development and deployment of product, creation of collateral, and training of sellers and partners in the area of specialization. Type your paragraph here.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a technical role and 6+ years as a Software Architect.
- Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure technologies business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Cloud Computing Platform Design and Architecture Analytics, Monitoring, and Automation.
- Hands-on implementing Cloud-ready and Cloud-based solutions and architecture (IaaS, PaaS, iPaaS, SaaS).
- Hands-on Design Patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM, Factory Design, Singleton, Facade.
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Hands-on developing localized & internationalized products with Mobile-Web-Desktop UX interfaces.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Systems Operations / Management, Virtualization, IP Networking, Storage, HPC, IT Security.
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as Microsoft.
- Customer Interaction, Leading the Team.
- System Configuration, Testing, and Documentation.
- Pre-sales Activities.