• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Communications Engineering
Experience with Palo Alto firewalls, Site to Site and GlobalProtect VPNs, Firewall Rules, NAT Rules, Antivirus, WildFire, URL Filtering, SSL Decryption, Vulnerability Protection, Anti-Spyware features, Templates and Device Groups Management from Panorama.
Experience with CISCO ASA firewalls, Site to Site and Anyconnect VPNs, Firewall Rules, NAT Rules, Firepower, FMC, IPS, APPS, URL Filtering, AMP.
Experience with F5 Load Balancers (LTM Module), Virtual Servers, Pools, Nodes, monitoring profiles, SSL Profiles, SSL certificate management, iRules, HTTP Profiles.
• Experience with CISCO Wireless LAN Controllers 85XX, 55XX/ 35XX, 25XX (802.1x Authentication, Guest Deployments, Anchor deployments, High Availability deployments, CISCO Prime, etc.).
• Experience with CISCO ACS Servers (Active Directory integration, Authentication and Authorization Policies).
• Experience with CISCO ISE (TACACS+, dot1X deployments).
• Ability to plan work to meet project deadlines, accommodate demands by users, set priorities and escalate issues appropriately
• Good communication skills on Spanish and English (written and spoken)
CCNP Security Certification
Willing to relocate to Aguascalientes, Guadalajara or Monterrey.
Send your resume to Imelda Badillo