Amdocs somos una empresa del giro de IT, enfocada al giro de telecomunicaciones, con 35 años en el mercado, presencia a nivel internacional en diferentes países como Estados Unidos, Canadá, China, Israel, India, España, Brazil, Chile, etc., con mas de 25,000 empleados alrededor del mundo y mas de 500 en México.
Actualmente estamos buscando un: Network Admin
Who are we?
If you're a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for designing, managing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting computer communication networks within or between organizations to ensure secure network, maximum performance, and availability to users.
What will your job look like?
- You will Design, Install, Configure and maintain different SDN/Cloud Technologies
- You will design, install, configure, implement, and maintain different types of data networks, voice, infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- You will troubleshoot data networks, voice, and video infrastructure complex problems and outages across a broad range of technologies
- You will get to maximize networks, voice, and video infrastructure performance; tune performance parameters by analyzing monitoring and trend analysis reports
- You will secure network infrastructure by establishing and enforcing security policies and by defining and monitoring access
- You will schedule and perform upgrades to keep networks, voice, and video infrastructure technology up to date
- You will use your collaboration ability to work with different IT stake holders within the organization, and with external customers, to ensure that networks, voice, and video infrastructure support the needs of the organization and customers
- You will debug system-level problems in hardware and software in multi-vendor, multi-protocol data networks
- You will simulate data networks incidents in LAB to identify root causes; manage data networks, and administrate and maintain data networks
- infrastructure-based environment or any network-related issues per the requirement.
- You will administrate and manage Switches, Routers, Load Balancers and Firewalls
- You will provide remote infrastructure support and VPN configuration.
- You will find quick solutions to malfunctions while making sure that the designated network equipment and computers stay functional
All you need is...
Minimum -4 year experience on below technologies:
- Routing - BGP, OSPF, E-IGRP, Tunneling (MPLS, GRE, IPSec)
- Switching - Cisco Nexus Family, Cisco 65K, Arista or any other
- Firewalls are main for us - Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco NGFW/ASAs
- Load Balancers (F5, Array)
- Working experience with Circuits and Escalations
- SDN - Cisco ACI, VMWare
- Intent Based - Apstra, Cisco Assurance, Arista Cloud Vision
Why you will love this job?
- You are great at managing networks. We have vast networks as a large technology company that specializes in the communications industry. See where we are going with thiswe need someone really good. What are you waiting for? This job is for you!
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field