Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
· Responsible for maintenance, configuration, and installation of internal and external network communications equipment for site located in North America.
· Escalation contact for Network Operation Center related calls involving network connectivity of more complex issues
· Design, implement and configure devices for project requests for new site openings, site closures and site moves.
· Knowledge of Network tools for systems forensics (Cascade & Solarwinds)
· Ability to troubleshoot complex systems security issues
· Ability to design, configure, and implement network environments. Must have strong programming experience working within the Command Line Interface (CLI) throughout all Cisco product lines.
· Demonstrated technical writing skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Strong technical knowledge surrounding the troubleshooting of extensive LAN/WAN environments.
· Experience maintaining and troubleshooting wireless network environments.
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
· English Advance