Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Communications Engineering
Experience with ASR/ISR platforms, routing protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, DMVPN, redistribution, IP SLA, Tracks.
Experience with Nexus 9Ks, 7Ks, 5Ks (Standalone NX-OS), vPC.
Experience with Catalyst 4500s, VSS, STP, VTP.
Experience with Catalyst 3850, Stack.
Experience with Palo Alto firewalls, Site to Site and GlobalProtect VPNs, Firewall Rules, NAT Rules, Antivirus, WildFire, URL Filtering, SSL Decryption, Vulnerability Protection, Anti-Spyware features, Templates and Device Groups Management from Panorama.
Experience with CISCO ASA firewalls, Site to Site and Anyconnect VPNs, Firewall Rules, NAT Rules.
Experience with F5 Load Balancers (LTM Module), Virtual Servers, Pools, Nodes, monitoring profiles, SSL Profiles, SSL certificate management, iRules, HTTP Profiles.
• Experience with CISCO Wireless LAN Controllers 55XX/25XX (802.1x Authentication, Guest Deployments, Anchor deployments, High Availability deployments, CISCO Prime, etc.).
• Experience with CISCO ACS Servers (Active Directory integration, Authentication and Authorization Policies).
• Experience with CISCO ISE (TACACS+, dot1X deployments).
• Ability to plan work to meet project deadlines, accommodate demands by users, set priorities and escalate issues appropriately
• Good communication skills on Spanish and English (written and spoken)
PCNSE certificationNivel de ingles.- Fluent