Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
As a professional network engineer responsible for maintaining computer network systems, the Network L2 Support Engineer is responsible for providing Network Data and Security Tier 2 Support/Run Team under ITIL best practices.
Softtek is a global organization with multiple portfolios, with a wide variety of projects. Each project is unique and may not require the same stack which opens the opportunity for innovation. This role will challenge your abilities and skills, all while also enabling you to continuously grow your knowledge and career.
Industry & Project:
· This position gives you the chance to start your Softtekian career working in one of our projects in the airline industry for USA.
· The Airline industry have a strong infrastructure model that needs to be available 24x7 which allows to posting a unique environment of technical challenge and learning and innovation.
· IT professionals working in the airline industry acquire a higher value in the marketplace due to the extensive expertise required to deliver reliable and agile services in the industry.
· Contributes to the development of Best Practices and Standard Operational Procedures within area of expertise .
· Responsible for basic/intermediate testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities.
· Priority definition to achieve short term business goals and objectives for Softtek Service Management .
· Incident/Service Requests/Change/Problem Management engagement as infrastructure responsible and supporting team members, achieving SLA's and KPI's .
· Experience in Network technology concepts or hands-on support
· Hands-on experience in Firewall (ASA and netscreen), Load Balancing (F5), Routing and Switching (Cisco).
· Experience in Network Designing and Architecture concepts
· ITIL Foundations Certification is a plus
· Candidate should be able to understand customer requirements, plan accordingly, implement and be ready to troubleshoot after hand-over in case of issues
o Juniper and/or Cisco entry level certification
o TOEFL or TOEIC for ESL is strongly recommended.
o Hands-on experience working with an enterprise wide data center environment is desired.
o Strong organizational skills preferred
o Experience in handling user problems and vendor relationships preferred
· Fluency in English.
L Location: Aguascalientes or Monterrey
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, varying hours may include mornings, evenings, weekends and extended hours as part of the operations duties.
To apply, please email to Imelda Badillo