Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Minimum of 2+ years (desirable 4) of experience working with firewalls, VPN, DMZ, ACL’s (Cisco and PaloAlto)
• Experience with solving complex Multi-Layer Application connectivity in a secure network environment consisting of Firewalls, ADC, Routers, Switches and VPNs
• Layer 2 expertise including VLAN’s, Spanning Tree and VPC (Cisco)
• Layer 3 expertise at least static routing and EIGRP. (Cisco)
• Experience on installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco Nexus / Catalyst switches and Cisco routers.
• Experience on installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco ASA and Palo Alto Firewall.
• Experience on installation, configuration and maintenance of Citrix NetScaler ADC.
• VPN Technologies (IPSec, SSL, Cisco Anyconnect, Cisco EasyVPN, DMVPN).
• Authentication, authorization, encryption mechanisms (LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, PKI, SSL, SSH)
• Experience in creating detailed solution design documents & diagrams (Microsoft Word & Visio)
• Knowledge on tools like puTTy, Secure CRT, TCPDUMP, Wireshark,
• Experience with Linux and Windows Operative Systems.English: Very good.
Location: Aguascalientes/ Monterrey
To apply, please email to