Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as
NFV - ETSI Automation Tester - at North Carolina, CA, US
Located: Looking for candidadates from Mexico who can move to North Carolina, CA, US.
Main Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
• Responsible for closely working with customer to understand their pain points, freezing requirements and develop/deploy required solution built around Cisco product folio.
• Setup local lab environment to test and demonstrate automation solution.
• Build these solutions following Cisco guidelines, best practices and well-defined processes to ensure high quality deliverables.
• Share his/her knowledge with other people in writing technical documents and enlarge the knowledge database.
• Internal and/or external technical presentations for collaboration within team as well as with Customer.
Minimum qaluification: Engineering(Bachlor or Master)
Mandatory Technical Skills:
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are the world leader in engineering and R & D services since 30 years!.