OBIEE Sr Developer
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
Deloitte is one of the leading organizations in the professional services areas around the world thanks to the continued efforts and talent of our people. Together we conform a team of approximately 170,000 people within 150 countries. Today you can be part of it with our offices in Mexico. At Deloitte you'll be able to:
1. Work side by side with the best professionals, learning from your teammates and reaching success all as one team
2. Get to know and work side by side with the most important companies in our country while helping them to reach their business goals.
3. You will have countless learning opportunities and development, which will help you define the direction in which you want to take your career
4. Deloitte's vision is to be the standard of excellence. Are you ready to join our team and accept the challenge?
Apply if you have:
- Manage & Support BI Publisher reports on ERP Cloud & Realtime data bases.
- Continuous improvement on performance of reports.
- Support Finance close activities.
- Manage & Support OBIEE application BI tools like Data Visualization(DV), Analysis & Dashboard.
- Address Incidents within defined SLA. Support Month end close critical activities.
- Strong knowledge on business areas like Financials, Procurement, Supply Chain, Order Management, Asset modules & its configurations in Oracle EBS/ Oracle Cloud.
- Hands on working experience on Design & Development of BI Publisher reports
- Expert Knowledge on all reporting tools of OBIEE.(Data Visualization(DV), Analysis & Dashboard)
- Hands on working experience on Design, Development & version control of Oracle - RPD. Well versed in SQL, PL/SQL.
¡Be part of the largest technology consulting firm!
THE BEST DECISION
¨Deloitte Consulting Group, S.C. and their subsidiaries located in Mexico are equal opportunity employers, recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes the equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, citizenship, immigration condition or status, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, social-economic status and social condition as interpreted by the labor authorities and/or courts or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law¨.