Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
We are a US-based insurance company looking for talent to be employed through Centris Information Services, our partner in Monterrey, MX.
Requirement: Must be fully fluent in the English language
ALL RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH.
The OnBase Developer is responsible for the support, development, and integration of solutions deployed on the OnBase by Hyland enterprise platform. By collaborating with the project teams or by working independently, the OnBase Developer can develop, test, debug, migrate, maintain, document, and support solutions implemented for our users. In addition to creating new solutions, this position is responsible for providing n-level application support to customers by troubleshooting operational issues and developing/implementing appropriate fixes to existing solutions, enabling continued usage of OnBase to meet our needs. The OnBase Developer also supports Application Administration by developing automation tools to assist with the day-to-day monitoring of the OnBase application and assisting with validation of new software releases.
The Nuts And Bolts
· Prepare technical requirements and solution design based on functional requirements.
· Deliver assigned projects covering full life-cycle from development to production go-live.
· Maintain/refine existing content management solutions to meet future service requirements including, but not limited to: document imaging (scan, sweep, etc), advanced capture, document/content management (basic configuration, folders, etc), document import processes (DIP, COLD), workflow, html forms, and unity forms.
· Build reports leveraging the Hyland Report Services and Reporting Dashboards modules and/or write custom SQL scripts against the OnBase SQL database for support and administration purposes.
· As needed, leverage OnBase API, C# and/or VBScript to further enhance OnBase solutions to enable user adoption and meet business process needs.
· Develop interfaces between OnBase and other applications using Hyland’s Unity toolkit, external database links, API/web services and/or custom integration applications to link enterprise applications with OnBase solutions, achieving a seamless user experience.
· Differentiate configuration between controlled environments and migrate changes through the development lifecycle, per established dev/ops procedures.
· Provide back-up for the administration and maintenance of the ECM application. Ability to partner with the application administrator to develop tools that enable automation where applicable.
· Assess new Hyland modules to determine how the added functionality would enhance service offerings. Assist in identifying a strategic roadmap and associate service model for implementation and ongoing support.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (minimum of 5 years professional information technology experience with 2-5 years’ experience as a developer working with OnBase)
· Previous experience working as a developer on full lifecycle projects leveraging SDLC methodology including waterfall and agile approaches to project implementation
· Experience in the configuration and setup of ECM document imaging, document management, document import processing, workflow, electronic forms (html, unity) and reporting modules
· Familiarity configuring and supporting OnBase API, C# and/or VBScript within an ECM solution design
· Ability to use SQL scripting for the creation of reports or database queries
· Highly motivated with very strong interpersonal skills, communication (oral and written) skills, and the ability to work effectively independently or as a team
· Flexibility to balance competing initiatives, multi-task between projects and applications, and adapt to changing business operations
· Executes strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a commitment to customer service
· Experience working in and contributing to a team-oriented, collaborative environment that values positive, collegial relationships among co-workers
Experience with the administration tools for enterprise content management software, including security/user group management, SSO integration, AD/LDAP integration, and daily maintenance tasks to ensure steady-state production
OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator, OnBase Certified Advanced Workflow Administrator, OnBase Certified Application Programming Interface (API) professional
Knowledge of and experience with BizTalk integration for OnBase and/or API/web service technology. Experience in a higher education setting