Operational Technology Cibersecurity Specialist
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
DARE TO BE A PART OF THE CHALLENGE! COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Did you know that Accenture is leading the digital transformation in the World?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Our main purpose is to collaborate with our clients, so they can become high-performance businesses. Accenture is present in more than 200 offices, 120 cities, 56 countries and approximately 390,000 employees worldwide.
In Accenture you will find:
· Career development according to your profile and interests.
· Work in one of the best companies and feel proud.
· Access to an innovative methodology and tools.
· Direct contact with experts worldwide.
· Use of work schemes and cutting-edge technologies.
· Constant training.
· Work environment based on teamwork and collaboration.
· Participation in International Projects
We are looking for an Operational Technology Cibersecurity Specialist!
Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
The Operational Technology Cibersecurity Specialist
Apply deep security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients. in the industrial sector (minning, heavy machinery, chemicals, etc).
The Operational Technology Cibersecurity Specialist will provide SME guidance on OT infrastructure and security, both strategy and implementatio
In addition, the role might require providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
Also is responsible for:
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests to ensure functioning activities and security measures
- Encrypt data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files/intellectual property against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs
- Work with Accenture's global asset and security organizations to develop the business continuity plans and align resources, as appropriate.
- Document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests
- Monitor use of computer files/intellectual property and regulates access to safeguard information
- Perform required audits and tests related to the Business Continuity Plans.
- Experience in operative security projects.
- Bachelor’s in IT, Computer, Systems engineering or equivalent.
- Cybersecurity projects experience.
- 5-9 years of experience working in cybersecurity delivery projects (risk, governance, architecture,etc.)
- Experience in Operational Technology Infrastructure, Operational Technology Application, Security Strategy, Site Survey.
- Experience leading projects and teams.
- Cross industry experience.
- Advanced English level.
Accenture does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason covered by local law