Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
* Oracle, SQL, PostGreSQL DBA
MAIN EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.”
• At least 7+ years of experience with Information Technology
MANDATORY SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
• Oracle and SQL Database Administrator, with hands-on experience on PostGreSQL
• Install and configure Oracle Applications R12 on Unix & Linux platforms (Solaris and/or RH)
• Knowledge on PostGreSQL RDBMS installation/configuration, patching, troubleshooting, performance tracking/tuning, back-up/recovery, remote monitoring skills.
• 4+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
• Oracle DB upgrade
• Performance tuning -- DB (11g) and 12c.
• RMAN Cloning in both 11g and 12c databases.
• Patching Oracle Database
• Extensive working knowledge of AD utilities.
• OEM agent install and monitoring configuration.
• RAC & ASM installation and configuration.
• Dataguard & Goldengate setup and troubleshooting.
• Handle all Oracle Database related daily maintenance tasks.
• Experience with PostgreSQL Monitoring tools
• Create thorough disaster recovery test plans and execute against them periodically
• Other duties may be assigned, as per project needs
• Good knowledge in UNIX and shell scripting.
• Good knowledge of Oracle development and industry best practices
• Experience in handling Large, multi-Terabyte databases is required
• Working effectively with business users, Oracle support and technical teams to resolve issues