$ 45,000 a 50,000
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
The IT Business Analyst Sr. will be working in the Information Technology NA Oracle Center of Excellence (COE). As a member of the team which provides functional expertise in planning applications globally, the team works with business unit IT analysts and end users across PPG's businesses in determining application solutions, consulting on business requirements, creation of functional designs, delivery of projects, and support for implemented functionality.
this individual will be expected to contribute to the achievement of business objectives by partnering with business units or functional groups to clarify and communicate business requirements and assure products and services are aligned with business needs. Additionally, this role will have the opportunity to provide analytical and technical expertise within the realm of applications supporting the breadth of the Planning function, including research and identification of enabling technologies based on customer requirements.
The incumbent is expected to have the ability to learn and then broker IT services in the following areas of expertise:
The Analyst will act as either a member or leader of a team involved in the analysis, design, configuration or development, and implementation of business applications. S/he must have the ability to convey business requirements from customers to technical teams in an effective manner to ensure the resulting solution meets the stated business needs.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
· 3-5 years professional working experience in an IT functional analyst role with the Oracle VCP toolset (Demantra Demand Management, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, or Oracle Production Scheduling)
· The ability to partner with business users to help meet their business goals using these tools.
Preferred Qualifications: (In additional to Required Qualifications):
· Prior experience working with Oracle R12 EBS modules
· Excellent communicator in spoken and written English with a diverse workforce across different time zones
· Be comfortable working remotely, especially with the communication styles required, and lack of face-to-face time with colleagues and managers.
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Strong desire to build business and functional expertise
· Flexibility to adapt in a changing environment