Oracle Systems Analyst (ERP Functional)
Nivel de Inglés
Location: Denver, COPosition:
Oracle Systems Analyst (ERP Functional)Job Description:
The Oracle System Analyst will be the main IT point of contact for the Arrow Global Services division for any enhancement requests, project work or production support involving Oracle EBS. This person will be the bridge between the business and the Oracle development/support teams using their analysis and knowledge of the business to communicate system requirements.
The role will be a blend between business relationship management, project management, business analyst and Oracle EBS knowledge holder.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with a global cross-functional business team to prioritize enhancement/project requests and communicate with the development team
- Develop a global roadmap for Oracle for the Global Services business division
- Perform analysis to understand business opportunities/issues and guide Oracle development/configuration team in proposed solution
- Support testing of enhancements and production fixes
- Provide best practices and training to the business as needed. Ensure that EBS is being used as intended and communicate effectively when process changes are required. Create documentation and perform training sessions as needed
- Primary IT point of contact for sales operations and engineering teams. Liaison with manufacturing and warehouse management teams.
- Act as a liaison and escalation point for production support issues. Track production support metrics and trending
- Lead bi-weekly calls to review open tickets with the business and development team. Troubleshoot recurring issues and assist with driving root cause determination
- Lead process changes related to on-going enhancement processes and production support for efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Understand end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes, and understand challenges faced by business teams
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years working with Oracle ERP Modules (Supply Chain, Order Management, BOM, Logistics, Procurement, Planning and Manufacturing)
- 4 year Bachelors Degree
- Ability to run SQL queries
- Excellent written and analytical skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Must be self-motivated and organized. Ability to act independently under general guidance
- Significant experience with distribution, manufacturing/assembly and complex bills of material
- Proven ability to define customer requirements, excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Influence other teams without direct responsibility
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)Location:
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)Time Type:
Full timeJob Category: