We are looking for a Human Resources Manager who will:
- Mapping an employee journey end to end.
- Establishing labor contracts processes and documentation.
- Ideating and leading talent attraction initiatives.
- Managing people benefits programs.
- Creating communication guidelines, based on our company virtues.
- Implementing strategies to create a better working environment.
- Highly collaborative with clients and co-workers.
- Working knowledge of Mexican Labor Law.
- Demonstrated practical “hands-on”, “can-do” approach and ability to work efficiently with effective execution.
- Excellent leadership, project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and drive change.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience aligning HR initiatives to the business needs as part of a cross-functional leadership team.