NearShore Technology is a fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row.
Our mission is to add value to our customers, our employees, our stakeholders, our communities, our countries, and our world. Come work for a fun company with great opportunities for training and growth. We understand that our employees are our most important asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico
Build and maintain comprehensive database monitoring to manage performance, prioritize improvements and predict data growth.
Manage standards and design of physical data storage, maintenance, access, and security administration.
The technology stack is a combination of the following and they are continuing to build/optimize the platform:
- AWS and GCP Platform- Big Query
- Spark Scala
- Mongo DB
- Solid tech skills in PostreSQL- 5+ years of experience at least
- Solid experience as a consultant in a high-pressure production environment with US based clients.
- Solid personality and excellent communication.
- Solid self-started type of individual with skills on the cloud platforms (BigQuery, Snowflake, Databricks)
- Strong database design skills emphasizing optimization of read/write operations in high volume environment
- Decision-Making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with an interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation package
- Permanent - Full-Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees