As Pricing Analyst, you will focus on the fast-paced brokerage aspect at one of the fastest growing cross-border freight brokers offering both carriers and shippers a differentiated value proposition through technology and attractive payment terms.
- Executing pricing strategies in line with both company’s network needs and customer satisfaction to maximize both volume and profitability. Analysts should pursue becoming a regional “subject matter expert” daily in both the US and Mexico.
- Analyze internal / external networks to identify the right opportunities and offer competitive pricing solutions.
- Field all pricing requests through the pricing portal and respond in a timely manner.
- Take lead on all formal RFQ bids and ensure they are submitted.
- Use forecasting and strategic planning to ensure accurate pricings.
- Access internal portfolio development and monitor market trends.
- Collaborate across pricing, sales, carrier and operations in a constant pursuit of achieving company goals.
- If you have carrier rep or pricing experience at another cross border freight broker or 3PL focused on US/Mexico trucking, then this role might be perfect for you.
- You speak both English & Spanish fluently . For this particular role, seamlessly switching between English & Spanish is a must. A typical day could involve solving exceptions with a carrier in Mexico in Spanish to helping put together an RFQ for a Fortune 100 client in USA in English.
- You understand US/Mexico cross border freight. You have at least 1 year experience in cross border freight; this means you have likely moved hundreds of loads across the US/Mexico border at another 3PL or freight broker as a pricing representative/analyst.
- You have advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel ; familiarity with alternate data analysis and visualization platforms a plus.
- You have empathy with carriers. You think about our overall service, our brand, and most importantly, our carriers in a holistic way; our carriers are your customer, and you are not afraid to dig into operations issues and make sure carriers prefer to work with the company over others.
- You move with speed. You move incredibly fast, overcoming obstacles with speed. You are nimble and help solve problems.
- You are low ego. Collaboration is your best method. You don’t care or remember who came up with the best idea. Sales reps, carrier reps, operations reps, shippers, and carriers all love working with you
- You find joy in excellence. You love doing things the right way, and are always looking for both incremental and critical ways to improve your work, your team, and your processes
- You manage stress well. Logistics can be quite stressful; the freight never stops moving, exceptions happen all the time, and sometimes shippers and carriers make our life hard. You are the person everyone wants on their team during the stressful times, because you keep your calm and are always looking for solutions instead of complaining