Product Manager - Cdmx
$ 35,000 a 40,000
Nivel de Inglés
- Rapidly become the source of truth for questions regarding what is possible and what will soon be possible by taking full advantage of the flow of data. Product Managers traditionally operate at the intersection of business, engineering, and UX; you will operate at this intersection, but must also have domain knowledge of data engineering and data science.
- Design and build products within a B2B company that delights your users, and your user's users.
- Develop deep expertise on our product, market, competitors and most importantly nuanced details on a range of data sets.
- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans, product specifications, and long-term data-driven strategies.
- Evaluate new product opportunities (via both buy and build solutions) and drive proposals via influence to expand product and business capabilities with data and automation at the forefront.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with revenue/growth, operations, engineering, design, legal, risk, and compliance on product development throughout customer discovery, validation, prioritization, and customer delivery.
- Partner with a dedicated engineering lead to define technological design and scope including architecture, APIs, data models, and 3rd party integrations.
- Influence and inspire a cross-functional team to reach aggressively ambitious goals.
- Investigate complex problems and design simple solutions for them.
- Question assumptions, validate hypotheses, and define key metrics for success.
- Obsess over getting the product details correct, but ship on time.
- Develop key interdependent roadmap sequencing and plans in support of Product and Technology leadership.
- You are obsessed with data quality and empowering data scientists to discover unique insights that benefits our users; both internal and external.
- You should already know that collecting data and using data are two different parts of leveraging data with multiple tradeoffs and often involving different parts of engineering, data science, and stakeholders. You are expected to help drive the PDLC so that the handoff between these two processes is seamless.
- Passionate about driving product and technical requirements, strategy, and end results for data collection, processing, publishing, pipelining, and modeling.
- Prior product leadership experience with one or more successful data driven products.
- Led a high performing team that consistently delivered.
- Experience working directly with engineering teams with a clear understanding of their tradeoffs.
- Deep customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution.
- We are a fast growing company, things are going to happen. Be a pragmatic optimist, and find the solution.
- Innate capability to, directly and indirectly; lead teams through success.
- Clear communicator, active listener.
- Relentlessly resourceful, ruthless prioritizer.
- Intellectually curious, efficient executor.
- You have a bias towards action.
- STEM degree that includes experience as a software engineer, data scientist or senior analyst.
- Experience building products within a payments / lending / credit regulatory environment.
- Excellence in spoken and written Spanish & English.