$ 50,000 a 60,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing.
- Product management and development, working together with technical teams to improve payment operations and customer experience.
- Project management, including creating business justifications and functional requirements for product and site features.
- Data Analysis, extracting insights that drive business decisions.
- Business management, including creating business strategy and managing program metrics.
- 5+ years in product/program management.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Business development and client management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including technical, engineering, marketing, design and merchandizing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
● What we are looking for:
- Be incredibly truth-seeking: Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, consumer behavior, or other business metrics. Solicit and welcome critical feedback.
- Customer obsessed: Deeply understand the customer with follow-me-home research, usability studies, experiments, and talking to customers.
- Doer and owner: Create and own your success metrics, dashboards, and delivery.
- You know how to engage: Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to executives.
● Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience with digital onboarding journeys, e-Commerce, or similar.
- Experience building internet products for Consumers .
- Master’s degree (e.g. MBA).
- FinTech experience.
- Experience working with and managing globally distributed teams .
- Understand integration requirements into banks, other FinTechs, ISVs, Enterprises (both commercial reasons and technical how-to).
- Insights into existing market offering regarding digital onboarding, identity verification, credit risk scoring, banking API, Fraud & ID theft prevention.
- Understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. loyalty, subscriptions, etc.).