Nivel de Inglés
Job Description :
- Bachelor's degree from a college or university required with a major or emphasis in Business, Computer Science, Math, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in insurance product management or related field required.
- Insurance industry knowledge or demonstrated work experience required.
- Exposure to industry recognized product management curriculum, or demonstrated experience preferred.
- Experience managing complex, large-scale, high risk product development projects preferred.
Activities to Perform:
- Extensive Experience in research and problem solving
- Knowledge of actuarial practice area is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the insurance industry, commercial lines preferred.
- Resourcefulness to research industry topics and develop proficient knowledge of internal systems and constraints to aid in managing individual state compliance.
- Highly developed quantitative analysis, decision making, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex business problems, consistent with a deep understanding of the strategic direction of the business.
- Strong leadership, written and oral communication, and teamwork skills required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to hold effective meetings, including setting agendas and attendees, time management, and documentation of meeting outcomes.
Very Good English
Aguascalientes, Guadalajara, CDMX, Monterrey, Ensenada or Home Office