Nivel de Inglés
Stori is a fast-growing, venture-backed financial technology company that is empowering consumers in Latin America with access to digital financial services. Stori currently operates in Mexico and has a global team with offices in Arlington Virginia (USA), Mexico City, and China. We are quickly becoming a leading digital bank for the financially underserved population in Latin America.
Stori is one of the top-funded startups in the region with $50 million raised to date. We are backed by a set of high-profile global venture capital funds who have deep consumer fintech experience and whose success stories include Affirm, Ant Financial, Snapchat and WeBank. Stori is powered by the collective experience and expertise of our team. Together, we bring 100+ years of accumulated experience in consumer finance, banking and technology across Mastercard, Intel, Capital One, Morgan Stanley, GE Money, HSBC and Compartamos in Mexico and globally.
At Stori, we are an inclusive group that welcomes diversity of background, experience and thinking. We are passionate about our mission and take pride in the products we build. We support each other, have fun together, and are constantly learning from each other through our innovative work. At Stori we have built a collaborative environment and focus on providing opportunities for growth.
Financial inclusion is at the core of our mission. Stori is currently focused on promoting financial inclusion in Mexico by providing underserved middle- and emerging middle-class customers with access to a credit card. We grow with our customers while helping them to build a strong credit history and manage their personal finances. We implement leading financial technology including machine learning and a scalable infrastructure to overcome the limitations faced by traditional financial service providers. We are constantly innovating to better address the needs of our underserved customers.
Your Role and Impact
- Understand the market through customer interviews, competitor studies, and usability tests
- Develops market-based product strategies
- Work closely with Marketing, Engineers, Design, Customer Service and Operation teams to bring products into the market
- Leverage analytics and survey results to consistently optimize the product
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience as digital product manager, for mobile app, or digital product development, preferably in fintech, banking or related industries
- Lead a cross-functional team of design, tech, analysts, content and others to identify, prioritize, and launch products or features that drive customer and business value
- Learn the financial knowledge in a short amount of time, combine with the customer pain points, and convert into an ongoing product vision, to deliver the best digital value, in terms of product onboarding, credit education, and financial tools to our customers
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap that solves customer needs and business objectives possibly spanning multiple product teams
- Build a shared team vision and buy-in on priorities through written and verbal communication
- Go deep on customer and product data to analyze and improve the performance of new product features
- As a product owner, you own the roadmap and priorities for a tech team and are accountable for the outcomes of that team
- Experience in cross-functional teams management to deliver customer experiences and digital
- Experience on digital platforms for agile product development (Jira, Basecamp)
- Professional level of English
Our ideal candidate is:
- Critical thinking
- Great communication skills, Negotiator
- Customer centered
- General understanding of Data
- Design and user experience understanding
What we have for you .
- Rapid growth
- Flexible working hours
- Open culture, inclusive and dynamic environment
- Benefits of the law
- Competitive salary
- 10 days of vacation per year
- Flexible days
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Welcome kit
- Yoga, Functional training and languages classes
- Mental health support